Aspire by Hestan built-in grills deliver exceptional power, masterful performance and heavy-duty resilience. Each unit is built in California from heavy-duty American steel. Incomparable features include spring-assisted hood, variable infrared searing burner, dual halogen lighting and flip-to-clean ceramic briquettes.
• Spring-assisted hood opens easily.
• Available high-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burner delivers an additional 23,000 BTUs of searing heat to lock in flavor.
• Patent-pending symmetrical flip-to-clean radiant tray generates sizzling flavor with ceramic disc briquettes.
• 774-square-inch primary grilling surface with 219-square-inch warming rack surface makes room for large cookouts.
• Patented Marquise Accented™ control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps provide industry-exclusive durability and style.
• Two 20-watt halogen bulbs light up the grill interior so you can keep an eye on every corner of the grill.
• Hot surface ignition system.
• 304 stainless steel heavy-gauge, welded body construction.
• LED front control panel lighting with simple touch-on function.
• Patented monogrammed temperature gauge with cooking zone markings.
• Stainless steel removable drip tray for easy maintenance and cleanup.
• Patented stainless steel rod grates.
• Lifetime warranty on welded body, stainless tubular burners and variable sear burners.